The 1982 film version of the Broadway hit Annie, itself based on the Little Orphan Annie comic strip by Harold Gray, is set in during the Great Depression, and sees the title character being adopted by a...
- Why is Alecia Keys Stoking Racial Tensions on a Kids’ Channel?
- Hollywood Uses Kids as Props for Race-Baiting
- ‘Animal Crossing’, COVID-19, and the Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement
- Compare and Contrast: Disney’s Pro-China (Live-Action) Film and Television Arm vs. Patriotic Theme Park Employees
- How Coronavirus Will Hurt Hollywood