If you read my last column, I told you that the Walt Disney Company has a lot of obstacles to overcome if they want to bring back wholesome family entertainment. I also told you...
- Entertainment’s Winners & Losers: Post-Valentine’s Day Edition
- Media Calls Fox News ‘Polarizing’ and ‘Toxic’, Touts Namesake Movie Studio’s Rebrand
- Hallmark’s Christmas PR Nightmare
- Top 5 Christmas Movies and Specials That Don’t Lecture Their Audience with Social Justice
- Disney-ABC Television Doubles Down on Alienating Conservatives