The stakes have obviously been raised high in the feature animation industry these days. In this case, Pixar and its older sister Walt Disney Animation Studios continue to make wonderful, apolitical family movies that...
- ‘Animal Crossing’, COVID-19, and the Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement
- Compare and Contrast: Disney’s Pro-China (Live-Action) Film and Television Arm vs. Patriotic Theme Park Employees
- How Coronavirus Will Hurt Hollywood
- Entertainment’s Winners & Losers: Post-Valentine’s Day Edition
- Media Calls Fox News ‘Polarizing’ and ‘Toxic’, Touts Namesake Movie Studio’s Rebrand